How to Forward, Sync, Migrate or Link Lotus Notes to Gmail?
Table of Content
- Introduction of IBM Lotus Notes & Google Workspace
- Why to Migrate NSF to Gmail
- All-in-Solution to Sync Lotus Notes Email with Gmail
- How to Forward Lotus Notes to Gmail
- Features of NSF to Google Workspace Migration Tool
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
Introduction – IBM Lotus Notes & Google Workspace
IBM Lotus Notes is a popular most used email client application that is combined with the functionality to connect with Domino Server. Number of professional
users prefers to use Lotus Notes for email communication because it supports advance security features, fast processing, provides the facility to manage contacts, calendar, team rooms, microblogging, to do list, instant messaging, and more.
On the other hand Gmail is free and advertising based email program provided by Google. It supports enhanced search property. Basically it is known as a cloud based email service but users are allowed to save its data to local computer by configuring the account of Google Workspace with different types of email clients like MS Outlook, Mac Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Eudora Mail, Opera Mail, NetScape etc.
Why to Migrate Lotus Notes to Google Workspace?
There are some reasons that are different as per user’s situations. Few common factors of IBM Notes to Gmail Migration are:
- Lotus Notes is specially programmed for both corporate and business type of users whereas Gmail is a web based email service suited for home users. Therefore, some professionals who are in a business field wants to forward their emails from Lotus Notes to Gmail account in order to access business emails on Gmail account.
- IBM Notes is bound with technicalities, so in order to operate it technical skills are must. While Gmail is very simple to handle and possesses easy user-friendly interface.
- Consider a scenario where a user is having .nsf file but do not have IBM Lotus Notes application then in such situation user can transfer or migrate .nsf file to Gmail. And once the file gets moved, one can easily view Lotus Notes data without any trouble.
- Sometimes a situation arise when IBM Lotus Notes is corrupted and stopped working in such situations then at that time one can go the default storage location of Lotus Notes, choose the required NSF files and import them into Gmail account.
All-in-One Solution to Sync Lotus Notes Email with Gmail (NSF to Gmail)
Quickly download and install the NSF to Gmail tool on the system to migrate Lotus Notes data to Gmail. Once the software is launched, use the application to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook. After the process, users can implement Lotus Notes NSF to Gmail migration in few clicks.
How to Forward Lotus Notes to Gmail?
Follow the steps mentioned below and import the resultant PST file to Gmail by making use of GAMMO Tool.
Step 1. Download FREE GAMMO Tool, open it and a window will display asking to enter the required login details and click Continue.
Step 2. Choose “From PST File(s)” option >> click Next.
Step 3. Select the required resultant PST file and click Open.
Step 4. Select Migrate all data option or Migrate only new data option to import emails and click Next.
Step 5. Now choose the data you want to migrate i.e. Calendar, Email Messages, Contacts, Deleted Items, Junk Mail and selective data to date migration. After choosing the desired items click Migrate button to continue.
Step 6. Now the process starts of migrating emails and other information, please wait.
Step 7. Lotus Notes to Gmail migration process is now completed with completion message.
Here are the Lotus Notes emails displaying in Gmail account. The solution of users query “how to link Lotus Notes to Gmail?” is now solved.
Benefits of IBM Notes to Google Workspace Migration Tool
- The NSF to Google Workspace Converter allows to move Lotus Notes emails to Gmail in batch.
- The application helps to migrate Lotus Notes contacts to Gmail.
- The software facilitates to transfer IBM Notes calendar to Gmail too.
- Well-suited to import Lotus Notes email to Gmail with attachments.
- The tool keeps the data integrity intact when migrating NSF file to Gmail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to export only the contacts of Lotus Notes client to Google Workspace using the application?
Yes, NSF to Gmail Converter has separate section of export Lotus Notes Contacts to Gmail account. The software permits to save IBM Notes contacts to vCard that can easily imported to Gmail.
How can I move Lotus Notes calendar to Gmail?
The software offers separate option for this also. By selecting Export Lotus Notes Calendar option you can easily save NSF calendar to ICS format that can later imported to Gmail account.
Will my Lotus Notes attachments be preserved during the process of migration to Gmail?
Yes, Lotus Notes to Gmail Migration Tool takes care of the NSF attached files when importing Lotus Notes email to Gmail. All the attachments formatting properties and other components remain secure and unaltered.
Can I move the complete Lotus Notes folder to Gmail?
Yes, by clicking the Add Folder option present in the software you can migrate the entire Lotus Notes folder with unlimited NSF files to Gmail at one time with accuracy.
There are number of users who wants the solution of “how to configure Gmail account in Lotus Notes?”, “how to transfer contacts from Lotus Notes app to Gmail?”, “how to convert NSF to Gmail?” and after reviewing their issues our team decided to provide the solution by mentioning each and every approach in the write-up. The steps are easy to implement and one can easily import NSF to Google Workspace with all the folder items like contacts, attachments, calendar and etc. The software also offers free demo edition which possesses exact working as license key the only difference is that it is added for user’s evaluation and analysis that allows to convert 20 NSF files to Gmail. Once the users get satisfied with software processing, then they can upgrade to license edition.
Similar Blog Post