What is the Fastest Way to Convert Outlook Email to PDF?
What is the fastest way to convert Outlook email to PDF is a commonly asked query among Microsoft Outlook users. Microsoft Outlook users often want to convert their Outlook email messages into PDF file format. But, they are not aware of the solutions through which they can export emails from Outlook data files to PDF. To help them, this article will compile some of the popular methods to export Outlook emails to PDF file format.
“Hey, I want to export a large number of email messages in PDF for some legal purposes. The manual approach I have tried seemed lengthy for bulk Outlook email conversion. Therefore, I am searching for a fast solution to convert Outlook email to PDF. If anyone knows any reliable technique for bulk Outlook email conversion, please let me know.
Different Techniques to Save Outlook PST Folder to PDF Document Format
Here are the best ways to convert your Outlook emails in Portable Document Format on any Windows OS & Mac OS run system.
Technique 1. Automatically Convert Outlook Email to PDF with Professional Utility
The most used and fast method to export Outlook email messages to PDF format is to use CubexSoft PST to PDF Converter. This software has been programmed with advanced technology that can easily and effectively save a bulk amount of emails from Outlook PST files, and too with their attachments. Download the software and perform Outlook mailbox to PDF conversion following these steps:
For Windows OS –
Install and open the software after downloading…
Go to Add Files button to add PST files (No MS Outlook installation needed) by clicking on Export Single Files/ Export Multiple Files and click the OK button to continue the process.
Now, check a preview of all selected PST files and then press the Export button to select the saving output option from the provided list.
Choose PDF saving option and other sub-options as per their needs and requirements. Browse the destination path to save the converted files.
After that, click on the Convert tab to start the conversion process. After a few minutes software will show a message “process completed successfully”. Then hit on the Ok button to end the process.
For Mac OS –
Firstly, download the PST Converter for Mac software and open it.
Click on Add Files or Add Folders button to add PST files for the conversion process.
Click on the Next button to view all uploaded Outlook PST files, then press the Next button to continue the process.
Now select the saving output options from the software provided list. And also choose desired sub-options as per conversion need.
Browse the destination path to save the converted files and click on the Export button to start the conversion process.
Finally, the software will show a new window with the message “Conversion Completed”. Click on the Ok button to end the process.
CubexSoft Outlook to PDF Converter Utility Offers the Following Benefits
The automated Outlook PST Converter software has multiple advanced features to convert Outlook PST files to PDF format in just a few clicks. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The software allows auto bulk export of Outlook emails to PDF with attachments.
- Option to export complete email folders into PDF format in a few clicks.
- Allows you to select the naming convention for the saved PDF files.
- Maintains folder structure and email formatting.
- Date Filters for selective conversion of Outlook PST files to PDF.
- Facility to apply bates number and date on each PDF page.
- Supports all editions of Windows OS & Mac OS.
Read More Blogs
Copy PST Files from Outlook as PDF
Open Outlook PST File on Mac without Outlook
Technique 2. Export Outlook Email to PDF by Print Option
If you are not want to use the paid software and have a few emails to export, then you can also opt for the manual method option. Here is how you can apply this solution:
- Open MS Outlook on your PC (any version that you use).
- Then double click on any Outlook email message to open it.
- Go to File from the menu tab and choose the Print option.
- Open the Printer drop-down list and select Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Press the print option and type the name of the file.
- Now, press the Save button and the emails will be saved as PDF files.
Technique 3. Migrate Email to PDF with Outlook Option
If you need to use the manual approach in any Windows operating system lower than Windows 10, you need to follow a separate guide to export Outlook emails to PDF format. Here is the one for Windows 8.1 and other version users:
- Run MS Outlook and browse the email message you need to export.
- Go to the File tab and select Save As option.
- Save As window screen will open. Select the folder where you need to save the converted file.
- Enter a name for the file and select HTML as the file type.
- Press the Save button to save the emails in HTML format.
- After that, click on the HTML file and open it with MS Word.
- Go to File >> Save As, and choose PDF for saving your files as PDF.
Converting Outlook emails to PDF format manually is simple when you have to convert only a few emails. However, if you have to manually export hundreds or thousands of emails in PDF format, it is a tedious and time-consuming process.
Time to Conclude
This write-up contains a comprehensive explanation on what is the fastest way to convert Outlook email to PDF. By following the given solutions, users will be able to accurately access their emails from Outlook data to PDF file format without Outlook with third-party PST to PDF Converter software. If you need to perform this migration without spending any penny, try the free method given here.