How Do I Open a PST File without Outlook on a Mac?
In this article, we will discuss how to open PST file on mac without Outlook or how do I open a PST file on a mac without Outlook on a mac? Check out the perfect method to open & read PST files on Mac OS without any problem.
Some Related User’s Queries
“I am working on Mac PC and exported all my files to it. Now, there are some PST files from my Windows machine. I was unable to access and open PST file on Mac. So, I installed Outlook for Mac, but still, I could not open my Outlook PST files. Is there any way to open my PST data files?”
“Hi, one my of clients mailed me some important PST files, and I and working on Mac Outlook. As these files contain some important and personal information which I need to open quickly. Can I read PST files on Mac? If yes then, how can this be done? Please, someone suggested to me a simple method for the same. Any help would be appreciated!”
Same as the above-discussed query, there are many questions asked by Microsoft Outlook users related to the same problem. Moreover, it is not so easy to find a relevant solution to rectify this complicated situation. Therefore, in this blog, we are focusing on how to open PST file on Mac without Outlook. Before that, let us go through a brief overview of the scenario.
The features of MS Outlook for Windows & Mac are the same, there mailbox storage database files are completely different from each other. Due to which it uses different file formats to save its mailbox database i.e. emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. Windows Outlook uses PST file to save data items, whereas Mac Outlook uses OLM file format for the same.
We will give you a solution to access and open PST file on Mac using Apple Mail. You can perform Outlook PST to MBOX file conversion and open the file on Apple Mail application. Apple Mail/Mac Mail is the default program with Mac OS.
Read/Open PST File on Mac without Outlook with Automated Solution
The CubexSoft PST Converter for Mac software is the best solution for you that will easily open the Outlook PST files on Mac OS including all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. items along with attachments without Outlook installation. This software can support various file formats such as – PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Exchange Server, IMAP, and many others. Moreover, it undertakes the PST file conversion process in bulk and is embedded with numerous top-notch features.
Top-Rated Features of Mac PST Converter
There are multiple benefits of using this Mac PST file conversion software that no other email client application will provide you. Now knows some of the highlighted features:
- Support Bulk Conversion Process: This software provides Add Folder option to add bulk PST files at a time and convert them effectively.
- Export Important PST Data: The PST Wizard for Mac software supports the conversion of Outlook emails, contacts, and calendars into multiple formats. For Outlook contacts and calendars data, it gives dedicated vCard and ICS formats.
- Supports Selective Data Conversion: This software allows users to follow the step-by-step process to access and open data with only desired PST files and gives the option to convert all files to the required destination location.
- Conversion without Data Loss: Using this software, all the selected data items will be exported to your chosen file format without any data loss or data corruption. Then you can open PST files on Mac without Outlook.
- 100% Safe & Secure Conversion: The software contains no virus malware or any harmful element. You can use the software without worrying about the security of the system.
Read More: Copy PST File from Outlook as PDF
Easy Steps to Convert PST Files on Mac OS using PST Wizard for Mac
#1. Download and Run the software on your Mac PC.
#2. To upload a single PST file, choose Add File(s) option. Select Add Folder for uploading multiple files.
#3. Now, click on the Next button to view all loaded PST files on the software screen. Select desired files for conversion and click on Next to continue the process.
#4. After that, select saving output options from the list and other required options as per requirements.
#5. Now, click on the Export button to perform the conversion procedure. Once the conversion is finished, you will get a message “process completed successfully”. Tap the Ok button to end the process.
The Final Verdict
How do I open a PST file without Outlook on a Mac OS is a common query asked by the users. This query has been explained in this article post. Now, one can easily open and access their Outlook PST file on Mac OS without Outlook installation without any data loss and problems.