How to Use Outlook Data File to PDF?
MS Office has provided Microsoft Outlook email application for personal as well as professional data management purposes. But, its usage is too common among the users yet relatively documents are much simpler to carry all over the place instead of data files that are dependent on its origin platform. The following blog discusses the solution of knowing how to use Outlook data file to PDF.
Instantly Convert Outlook Data Items to PDF Format with Converter Software
Moving data files from Outlook file format to PDF can be done in a few simple steps with this automated application. Now, follow the listed steps to export Outlook emails to PDF with attachments:
Step 1. Download and open the application on your Operating System.
Step 2. After opening the tool, you can upload the PST files/folders by clicking the Add Files option.
Step 3. By clicking Add Files option, the software opens a new screen with two options: Export Single File and Export Multiple Files.
Step 4. Now, the software gives a smart preview option to view all uploaded data items before conversion.
Step 5. Then, go to the Export option to select the PDF output format and set the other options like- date filters and file naming option.
Step 6. Now, select the destination path to save the resultant files with the Browse option.
Step 7. Finally, the software will start the exporting procedure. After completing the procedure, the tool shows the message “Conversion Completed Successfully”. Then, hit on the Ok button to complete.
Tips: The all-in-one CubexSoft Outlook Export software provides a free demo facility to convert the first 25 items from Outlook PST data to PDF file format free of cost. But, if you want to migrate unlimited Outlook PST files into PDF file format, then go ahead and buy the licensed key of the software.
Similar Blogs Post
Remarkable & Advanced Features of the Software
The Outlook File Converter software is the perfect and all-in-one email converter application that provides advantages to export PST files to PDF file format and also supports multiple file formats like – MBOX, MSG, EML, DOC, HTML, RTF, Office 365, Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, and etc. Moreover, the software performs the migration of all PST data items to desired file format with all attachments. Some of the powerful features of the Outlook PST Converter software are given below:
- The tool permits the user to pick Add Folders option for batch migration of PST files to PDF format with attachments.
- It enables the user to export PST file to Adobe PDF document format without installing MS Outlook.
- The tool keeps all the email properties while exporting PST data files to PDF format.
- It is capable to migrate both ANSI and UNICODE PST files accurately.
- This tool works with all versions of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- It converts a specific email from PST to the desired email platforms.
- Options multiple file naming conventions to save Outlook emails in PDF format.
- Facility to preview all added data items from the software panel before the conversion procedure.
- It was suitable for all the latest and below versions of Windows OS – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and etc.
Nowadays, a lot of users are facing an issue with Microsoft Outlook. Due to these reasons, most of the users need to know how to use Outlook data file to PDF. Therefore, in this blog post, we have explained an automated solution, one can easily and smoothly save PST files as PDF format with attachments. With Outlook Converter software, users can easily understand the process of how to convert Outlook email attachments to PDF format within a few simple steps.