How to Move Thunderbird Data Files? – Best Method
Move Thunderbird Data Files to Outlook PST, MBOX, PDF, MSG, EML, Office 365, Exchange Server, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, G Suite, & Outlook.com
Are you seeking a query of “how to move Thunderbird data files”? Then, no need to search anymore, here we are providing such a great and highly recommended tool i.e. Thunderbird Converter, which provides a very simplest and quick conversion process to easily resolve the query of “how to move Thunderbird data files”.
It helps every technical and non-technical person to move Thunderbird mailboxes directly into multiple output options including file formats (PST, PDF, MSG, EML, MBOX), email servers (Office 365, Exchange Server), and cloud-applications (Gmail, G Suite, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail) without facing any kind of error. Now, let us know how to move Thunderbird data files to another file format or cloud-based application with the Thunderbird Database Conversion Tool.
Thunderbird Converter – Move Data Files from Thunderbird Account
Download the free demo of the tool to understand the complete procedure by following step-by-step guidance that is mentioned below, before buying it:
Step 1. First, install and launch the tool on your Windows PC.
Step 2. On the first screen, click on the Emails option, and then choose an option between Move Default configured Thunderbird mailboxes, and Let me choose other Thunderbird files saved separately. Then, click on the Next.
Step 3. Now, choose File Mode/Folder Mode options and add Thunderbird files or complete folder for moving into another output option. After that, hit on the Next button.
Step 4. Now you can see the preview of all selected Thunderbird files before moving them, and after that press on the Next.
Step 5. Choose the required output format such as – PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, PDF, Office 365, Exchange Server, G Suite, Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook.com. And then, click on the Next button.
Step 6. Now, select the destination path or enter the login credentials of your selected cloud-based application. And then, hit on the Export to start the conversion of Thunderbird data files.
Step 7. After clicking on the Export, the program will start the migration from the Thunderbird account. Within a minutes, the whole procedure will complete with the success message. Then, click on the OK to accomplish the process.
Why Use Third-Party Tool to Switch from Thunderbird to another Account?
Because the software provides a number of helpful and some advanced features that help to make the entire conversion is easy to achieve without any trouble. Now, let us take a look at the features of this tool:
- It is able to work with or without the Thunderbird configuration to move Thunderbird emails.
- It can directly transfer configured Thunderbird mailboxes to another output option.
- It is also compatible to transfer Thunderbird mailboxes saved individually at the local system.
- The tool is well-supportable for both single mailboxes and batch mailboxes conversion from Thunderbird to other file formats or other cloud-based email apps.
- The software provides multiple output options to move the database from Thunderbird to PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, MSG, Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, Outlook.com, and Yahoo Mail.
- A user can also save Thunderbird contacts, and calendars directly into the PST file, or Office 365 account without any issue.
- It gives Preview facility that helps to check all the added emails before migrating them into another account.
- The software offers the separate option of Save Attachments in the preview window, which allows the user to save all the attachments of Thunderbird files in a separate folder.
- Save Report option also provides to save a complete Thunderbird conversion report in CSV file, when the software completes the conversion process.
The Concluding Words
For user’s evaluation, Free Thunderbird Converter Demo version is available that is compatible to move the first 20 items (emails, contacts, calendars) per folder from the Thunderbird account to require file format/web-based app. Using this trial version, every user can learn how to move Thunderbird data files without investing in it.
Related Blog Posts: