Save Email Folder as PDF from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 in a Smooth Way
“Due to some reasons, my organization moved the email application from Outlook to Adobe PDF format. However, while working with Outlook, I have made a backup of some important Outlook emails, which is in PST file format. As of now, Outlook is uninstalled in my system and I want to open PST files in PDF with attachments without Outlook? Is there some possible technique to save email folder as PDF from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 without Outlook installation? Please suggest!”
“During the forensic analysis, I want to convert my all PST files to PDF format. Now, these PDF files will help me to acquire more pieces of evidence. However, the major problem is that I need to open PST files to PDF with attachments without Outlook. Since there is no manual method, kindly let me know the smart automated solution for the same.”
It is known that MS Outlook plays an important role in the world of different email clients. It also provides good communication features for emailing experience. As we all know, Outlook stores the entire data that belongs to mailbox items in PST format. Sometimes, there may be a want to save email folder as PDF from Outlook. Hence, in this post, we will explain both manual and professional solutions to export Outlook emails to PDF format. So, keep reading further to know about the software and its advanced features.
Manual Steps to Print Outlook Emails to PDF Documents
Go with these easy manual steps to convert PST files to PDF document. Follow the given steps below:
- Step 1: Download and Install MS Outlook email application. Then, select a particular message.
- Step 2: After this, open that selected email message
- Step 3: Now, go to the File menu, and select the Print option. By default, this option HPFCCC40 (Hp Deskjet 3540…) shows under Printer option
- Step 4: Then, press Print button to continue further
- Step 5: Choose PDF format from the Save As Type list and press the Save button
- Step 6: Finally, you can save email as PDF from Outlook successfully
Possible Drawbacks of Manual Method
This manual solution helps to convert a few files from Outlook to PDF, as it needs single processing. But, if you want to convert batch PST files to PDF, then this manual method does not support batch conversion process. Even all attachments are left behind and are not getting saved with email messages. Moreover, you have to do print settings constantly to continue the process. Thus, most of the user want to switch towards the most reliable and efficient solution.
Automated Way: Convert Multiple Outlook Email to PDF Format with Attachments
To overcome all the above disadvantages, you can take the help of a commercial solution named as PST to PDF Converter software. It is specially programmed to save email folder as PDF from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and below versions without any size limit. It is capable enough to export all Outlook items including emails, contacts, calendars, etc. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that even a non-technical user can use it without taking expert help.
Some of the remarkable features of the tool are mentioned below:
- Permits to migrate multiple PST files to Adobe PDF format
- Tool provides 2 Modes: Add File & Add Folder for exporting
- Convert Outlook PST file to PDF along with its attachment
- Benefits Date Filter and File Naming Convention
- Provide simple and easy user interface
- Convert all attachments into PDF format
- Supports both UNICODE & ANSI types while the conversion process
- Compatible with the latest and below version of Microsoft Outlook and Windows OS.
Step-by-step Technique to Save Outlook Emails as PDF File
Step 1. Download and Install the software on your window machine
Step 2. Click on “Add Files” or “Add Folder” option to add PST files/folder for the conversion process.
Step 3. Now, you can preview all selected PST files within the software panel
Step 4. Then, click on the Export button to select PDF output saving format and also chose desire sub-options which you want. Now, press the Browse option to save converted files.
Step 6. At the last, click on the “Convert” button to start the conversion process and after completing the whole process, the software shows a message “Conversion Done Successfully”
All that users who are looking for a solution to save email folder as PDF from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, & below with attachments, can get the answer to their question in this blog post. Here, we have talked about an efficient and actually working solution – Outlook Converter to convert bulk Outlook emails to PDF format. So, choose whatever you want as per your requirements.