How can I Save my Yahoo Emails to a Flash Drive?
Emails are one of the important means of communication in the digital world. At times, due to unexpected situations, data get lost and then users unable to access it again. To overcome this phase, they decide to save Yahoo emails to flash drive. Taking backup on regular basis will help in preventing data loss. Moreover, you can easily acquire and view Yahoo emails offline without thinking of network connectivity. But, at first, let us know the benefits of saving Yahoo emails to a flash drive.
Benefits of Saving Yahoo Emails to a Flash Drive
There are many benefits to save Yahoo emails to a flash drive. Yahoo Mail carries numerous issues and this pressurise users to take the backup of Yahoo emails to USB for easy accessibility in future. Let us see the benefits involved in saving Yahoo to flash drive.
- Keeping email files in a flash drive offers the security of essential communications, documents, and attached files. The emails can be opened and viewed whenever the need occurs.
- Taking backup of crucial Yahoo emails in a flash drive creates space in the Inbox for user’s recent emails. Moreover, when Inbox is clear, a program like Outlook functions faster and effectively.
- If you transfer Yahoo emails to a flash drive, then one can access those emails in an offline mode as well.
- Backing up Yahoo emails to external storage device save emails from any kind of corruption and inaccessibility.
- File stored appropriately in flash drive help to arrange emails in the account folder.
Manual Techniques to Save Yahoo Emails to a Flash Drive
Saving Yahoo emails to a flash drive can be implemented using multiple manual techniques. Let us discuss the same one by one.
Save Yahoo Emails to Flash Drive in Microsoft Outlook
- Run MS Outlook.
- Move to File and choose Import/Export option.
- Select Export to a file.
- Choose .pst option.
- Select desired folders you need to export using Browse option.
- Choose option Save Exported File As, select saving path as flash drive that you have plugged in.
Transfer Yahoo Mail to External Storage Device from Word Document
If you are using accounts like Outlook, Gmail or Yahoo, then their emails could be saved to USB drive by utilizing Word Document.
- Open MS Word and simultaneously open email messages side-by-side.
- Use copy + paste method. Press Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V from the email to the Word document.
- Restore pasted Word document in flash drive.
Export Yahoo Email Folder to USB by using Save As option
When user is using Microsoft Outlook, then a Save As option is available where emails from user account can be transferred to flash drive. The user requires to plug-in the flash drive, navigate to File and hit Save As option and choose the option of flash drive from the list. With the help of these steps, a user easily copy Yahoo Mail to flash drive. After this, choose the file type that works perfect as per their requirement.
Limitations of Manual Technique
- Very lengthy and technical process.
- Consumes lot of time and efforts as well.
- Not able to save emails in a bulk.
- Non-technical users will find the process complicated.
Direct Technique to Save Yahoo Emails to a Flash Drive
With the help of professional tool like Yahoo Email Backup Tool, one can directly save Yahoo emails to a flash drive. Using the application, you can transfer Yahoo Mail emails to PST, PDF, MSG, EML, EMLx, MBOX, MHT and HTML. You can choose desired saving option and clicking on Browse button, you can set the destination path and select the path of flash drive and save Yahoo emails in the same with attachments with 100% accuracy. You only need to enter the login details and directly save Yahoo emails to a flash drive without data loss. Download the trial edition and check the entire process to save Yahoo emails to a flash drive.
Step-by-Step Process to Save Yahoo Emails to a Flash Drive
Step 1. Download and Run Yahoo Email Backup Tool on Windows.
Step 2. Software will show list of sources on the left pane. Choose Yahoo Mail from the same.
Step 3. Enter Yahoo Mail login details and click Login button.
Step 4. Connection will be made and the tool will list all Yahoo folders on the screen.
Step 5. Go to Select Saving Option and choose desired file type.
Step 6. Click Browse button and load the flash drive path as a saving location.
Step 7. Hit Backup button and start the saving process.
Step 8. Process will terminate by showing a message on the screen “Backup Process Completed”. Click OK and the tool will display a log report of backup process in TXT file. It will show all the saving process details like items converted, saving path, saving option etc.
The blog has discussed multiple approaches to save emails from Yahoo to flash drive. Manual method can be implemented but there are lot of challenges associated. Thus, it is advised to utilize third party Yahoo Backup Tool which will directly save Yahoo emails to a flash drive. Use the free demo version to know and explore the whole features of the tool.