Know How to Export MailBird Contacts to vCard? – [Solved]
In today’s technology-based era, users are finding better email applications that can satisfy their needs. We have seen many user’s queries to export Mailbird contacts to vCard file format. If you are, also one of that users who needs to import their contacts from Mailbird then this article is perfect for you. Here, we will provide you with the complete solution to complete the task and to do the process one by one.
MailBird is one of the best email client applications used in different versions of Windows Operating Systems specially for sending and receiving emails and for managing other data such as tasks, calendars, events, and the complete mailbox. It can be used for both business as well as personal purposes.
vCard also known as the Virtual Contact File (VCF) format, is a file extension standard for an electronic business card. It can attach to email messages, send via multimedia messaging service (MMS), etc. They can include name and address information, phone number, email addresses, logs, images, etc.
“Hi, I’m working as a managing director in a small organization. We have been working on the Mailbird email client application. Recently the application stops working. I have lots of contacts inside this software that is important to me. Does anyone know how to export Mailbird contacts to vCard? Kindly Help Me!”
Effective Solution to Convert MailBird Contacts to vCard Format
CubexSoft MailBird Converter Utility is one of the best programs, which offers multiple file saving options. You can easily use this software to migrate Mailbird emails to multiple formats such as PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, MSG, DOC, ICS, VCF, CSV, Office 365, Gmail, Exchange Server, and many more. It offers an easy-to-operate and simple interface for all types of users. You can download this application on your all Windows and Server computers.
The application automatically detects your Mailbird profile at once. So that, you can easily import your Mailbord .db files without any hassle. When you get the contacts as vCard file format, one can easily export Mailbird contacts to Android, Mailbird contacts to Google contacts, Mailbird contacts to iPhone, etc.
Steps to Export MailBird Contacts to VCF Format
As everyone knows, VCF or vCard files are used to share and save contacts. Using the vCard file, one can easily import Mailbird contacts to multiple devices as iPhones, Android, etc.
To perform Mailbird to VCF conversion process, you need to install CubexSoft Mailbird Export Tool on your Windows machine. So, follow the mentioned steps to convert contacts from Mailbird to vCard file format:
Step 1. Launch & run the software on your Windows PC
Step 2. Then, the tool gives two options to choose multiple Mailbird profiles effectively. You can also select the auto-detect option to automatically load your Mailbird data into the software.
Step 3. Now, click on the Next button to select only the contacts folder from the list
Step 4. Now, select the vCard or CSV saving output option in the list.
Step 5. Browse the destination path to save converted files.
Step 6. Finally, click on the Convert button to migrate Mailbird contacts to vCard format.
Advanced Features of Mailbird to VCF Converter
- It is an advanced toolkit to convert Mailbird contacts to vCard format with all contact information without any errors.
- The Mailbird to vCard Converter tool is capable to add Mailbird profile database in the software panel automatically from the default storage location.
- The outstanding software enables you to select the required location to save the files according to your desires. With this option, you can easily access the output results.
- It maintains all the email properties, folders, sub-folders structure, attachments, email elements, attributes, etc. during & after the conversion process.
- The Mialbird to VCF Converter software allows to view Mailbird profile data in the software screen before starting the migration process so you can have a better idea about conversion.
- You can export Mailbird contacts to VCF without loss of any details with 100% success results.
- Export Mailbird contacts to vCard file format without any external application.
- This application can smoothly run on all the versions of Windows OS like – Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, etc.
- A free demo edition of the software is also offered for users to convert the first 25 items from the Mailbird folder to vCard for a better understanding of the software before purchasing the software.
In the above-mentioned article, it has been realized that the need for a better platform arises due to the changing technology and evolving requirements. Conversion seems to be the best process in this respect. However, in the above lines, you have learned about how to export Mailbird contacts to vCard file format.
So, we suggested you go with the automated technique. This solution is a fast and error-free method to transfer contacts from Mailbird to VCF file format. It helps you to solve all drawbacks of the manual technique.