Yes, the Exchange Migrator provides the Item Type Filters option that includes selections of Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Journals. By clicking the checkbox of Contacts, you can easily migrate only the contacts of Exchange Server profile to PST. Follow the steps to understand more about the process:
- Step 1 –: Download and open Exchange Migration Tool
- Step 2 –: Click Add button to add desired Exchange account for migration
- Step 3 –: Choose the option “Save Exchange Server Mailboxes in Outlook PST” and click Next
- Step 4 –: Software will connect to given Exchange Server account and displays entire attached folder list on the left pane
- Step 5 –: Apply filters and other option as per need i.e. Date filter, item filter that ask to select the desired item folder of Exchange for migration, Split PST to split oversized PST file etc. Again, click Next to continue
- Step 6 –: Export Report window will appear showing details Mailbox Name, Folder(s), Item Count, Time Taken and Status
- Step 7 –: After the software completes the process, a message will appear on the screen “Conversion Completed”.