Ways to View Earthlink Emails in Mozilla Thunderbird
Posted 10, Jul 2021 | By Editorial Team
Earthlink and Mozilla Thunderbird both are famous email clients and these applications provide multiple unique and advanced features to their users.
But, sometimes users want to save their email data into multiple email clients and for that, they have to follow some procedures.
So, in this blog post, I am going to explain a method to move Earthlink messages to Thunderbird or we can say it like migration process from Earthlink emails to Mozilla Thunderbird email client directly.
This process contains some crucial steps, so you need to be very careful with this process or you can take help from other professional users of these email clients.
Steps to Transfer Earthlink Emails to Thunderbird
To follow this manual method to save Earthlink to Thunderbird you have to save your data into EML file format and then you can move them into the Mozilla Thunderbird account:
- The first step is to break the number of email messages in your Earthlink application, you just need to detach emails into 500 messages directories. This will help you to perform this process smoothly.
- Now, you can select the messages from created directories and then press the Forward option.
- All your selected messages will be shown in .eml format, you just need to draft that composing message.
- Then, find the Draft folder of your account and then select the message and click on the File tab, then press Save As option. You need to choose the exact path where all files will be stored on your computer system.
Open Earthlink Files in Thunderbird with Drag n Drop Method
- Open your Mozilla Thunderbird account and make a New Folder in the Inbox Folder of the Mozilla Thunderbird application. Then, you can name this new folder as you wish to.
- Now, drag that saved Earthlink EML files and then drop them into your created folder.
Why It Is Hard to View MBOX in Outlook?
Pros and Cons of Using MBOX Files
Upload Earthlink Emails to Thunderbird By Using Import/ExportTool
- First, you have to download the Import/ExportTool on your Mozilla Thunderbird app:
- Open the Mozilla Thunderbird account and press the Tools option from the menu bar.
- Now, you can Install that tool by clicking on the Add-ons option.
- On completion, you need to restart your Thunderbird application.
- Then, in the Inbox section, you can create a new folder for Earthlink files.
- By the utilization of the Menu, you can select the Import/ExportTool and then press the Import option.
- Now, you have to choose the required EML files and then click on the Open tab for the completion of this process.
Your complete Earthlink data is now ready to open and view in your Mozilla Thunderbird account.
Best Practice to View Thunderbird MBOX Files in Multiple File Formats
You can also convert your Thunderbird MBOX files into the required file format or formats with the help of the MBOX File Conversion utility.
This tool can save your MBOX in Outlook PST, PDF, MSG, EML, DOC, TGZ, NSF, and so on. All these formats will help you to open your messages to multiple email clients.
You can better understand this software with its demo version which is completely free for all users and can perform the same procedure with some limitations.