Send Google Sheet as An Attachment in Email – Computer, Android, iPhone & iPad
If you are using the Gmail app as your email client, then this blog helps you to send Google Sheet as an attachment in the email. Here we are going to explain the step-by-step process to send sheets from Google Drive with your drafted emails. You can read this post if you are using a computer, android, iPhone & iPad.
As most Gmail users are using the computer, let us start with it:
Send Google Sheet in Gmail Messages on Computer
- Start your computer and login into your Gmail account.
- Now, start composing of email by clicking on the left Compose option.
- Then, you need to choose Google Drive and then you can select that drive sheet that you want to attach.
- You can decide the way you want to send your file from the bottom of the page. You can choose Drive Link or Attachment.
- Tap the Insert option.
Google Sheet with Gmail Message on Android
- Open your Gmail app on your android mobile or laptop.
- Start with the message composing step by the use of Compose option.
- Now, click on the Attach option, and then the Insert From Drive option.
- Choose the required drive Sheet and click on the Select and lastly, Send the option to send the message with a sheet attachment.
Google Sheet Attachment in Email on iPhone or iPad
- Download the Gmail app and open it with your account
- From the right bottom, click on the Compose tab.
- Now, select the Attachment option, and then from your Google Drive select that sheet which you want to share or send in the email.
- Click on the Send option.
The role of the recipient of the Google Sheet can be determined by the sender of the email, so you can decide whether your recipient can view the file or can edit the same before the sending of the composed email.
How to Save Google Sheets to Other Cloud Drives?
If you want to get your Google Sheet and all other data from Google Drive to other drives such as OneDrive and Dropbox, then you can utilize the Cloud Drive Migrator utility. This helps you to take backup of your Google Drive data into multiple drives account or you can transfer the complete drive database on your other accounts of different drive storage.