Save Google Takeout File to PDF Format in Accurate Way
Step- by-Step Guidance to Save Gmail Archive Email as PDF in a Simplest Way with Google Takeout to PDF Software
I have downloaded my 10,000+ emails from Gmail account using Google Takeout method. Now I want to save all the emails in a PDF as a secured file format with complete accuracy. But the problem come it that, I have no idea how to save Gmail archive email as PDF file format. If you have any solution to easily save Google Takeout file to PDF, then please suggest to me ASAP!
Hey, are you worrying about how to save Gmail archive email as PDF format, then, no need to bother anymore. Here in this blog, we are helping those types of users who are wondering for a solution to save their downloaded Gmail emails into PDF file format.
In this digital era, commonly users are moving their email data from one file format to another because of security reasons. That is why here we are offering experts recommended solution i.e. MBOX to PDF. It is an application that support to save Google Takeout file to PDF file format along with attachment. Because when you download emails from Gmail account using takeout service, then Google saves your all data in ZIP folder. And when you extract the ZIP file, you will get all your Gmail emails in .mbox file. Therefore, the software is the helpful solution for you to quickly save Gmail archive email as PDF file. Now, let’s know the beneficial features of the tool and also learn how to save Google Takeout file to PDF with this tool.
Features of the Software to Save Gmail Archive Email as PDF
- It supports to save both single and bulk Gmail archive emails in PDF format at once.
- It provides preview facility to view every Google Takeout email before moving into PDF format.
- It is compatible to export all variants of MBOX files – with extension and without extension like .mbox, MBOX, MBS, and MBX files.
- It gives advanced filters to save selective Gmail archive emails in PDF format.
- The tool offers 3 different PDF saving options that are – 1. Save all emails in PDF file, 2. Save separate PDF files for every email, and 3. Save PDF file as non-searchable PDF.
- It also includes multiple options for saving attachments like – 1. Embeds attachments directly into PDF, 2. Save attachments separately in a folder, 3. Convert all attachments into PDF format, and 4. Add attachments into a PDF document. You can select any option as per your necessity.
- It is a Windows based tool to save Gmail archive email as PDF format. So you can run this tool on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc.
Steps to Save Google Takeout File to PDF Format
Follow the method step-by-step of the MBOX Converter software to save Google Takeout file to PDF document format with attachments:
Step 1. Download and launch the tool on your Windows desktop.
Step 2. After that open it and click on the “Select Files”.
Step 3. Use “Select Files/Select Folder” option to add Gmail archive emails into the software. Then, press the Next option.
Step 4. Now see the preview of every selected Gmail archive email before exporting into PDF. After taking the preview facility, click the “Export” button.
Step 5. Select Export Type option as PDF to save Google Takeout file to PDF. Then, choose the PDF saving options – Advance Filters, File Naming Options, and Destination Path according to your choice and click “Export” to start Google Takeout to PDF conversion process.
Step 6. Now you can view live conversion status during the process. Within a particular time, it will finish the conversion with the success message. Then, click Ok to accomplish the entire process.
Note: Now you will get all your Gmail archive emails in a PDF file at your selected destination location.
A free evaluation version of the software is also available that permits every user to download and save first 20 Gmail archive email as PDF format with attachments and without any charges. It helps you to understand the whole working of it to know how to save Google Takeout file to PDF format. After using this, you can go for its license key to perform bulk conversion from Google Takeout to PDF format at once.