Online Tool to Print Multiple Outlook Files to PDF Format
If you have a lot of email messages in Outlook and want to move their data files to PDF format? Have you ever tried it manually? Don’t worry, here, we are providing a complete process to find out how to print multiple Outlook files to PDF format.
Reasons for Moving Outlook Database to Adobe PDF File Format
Sometimes, you need to convert Outlook emails PST format to PDF file format to save their Outlook mails as a backup or to convert their important mails everywhere. In the below discussion, explain the reasons to print multiple Outlook files to PDF:
- PDF file is commonly used for forensic resolves and lawyers to show the document file as their proof.
- PDF format is the safest and secure file format which gives password protection for every email message.
- Adobe PDF document format is an independent file format on different platforms and makes it more accessible on any machine like desktop, mobile, tablets, etc.
- PDF is used by various companies, colleges, and schools for making projects and presentations, and reports.
Manual Way to Print Outlook Files to PDF File Format
There are multiple manual solutions offered to users using which they can convert their Outlook data file to PDF file format. Go through and follow the below explained steps to save PST files as PDF format.
- Open and run MS Outlook email program
- Then, choose the emails data, go to File menu >> click on the Save As button and save it as .html format at your desired location.
- After this, opt for the saved .html file and right-click on it. Press the Open with option and select MS Word from the list of programs.
- Hit on the File menu option >> hit on the Save As option >> select .pdf format from the listed formats to save the file in PDF format. Save it as a .pdf file.
Cons of Manual Solution:
This manual solution is workable by converting a few Outlook emails to PDF, as it wants one-by-one processing. But if you are thinking of performing a migration on a big size of files, then it is not workable for bulk conversion of files. This method is a time-consuming and confusing process and requires good technical knowledge to perform this process. Moreover, this method is not safe. There are possibilities of data loss corruption. So, I suggest you, choose a third-party tool i.e. PST to PDF Tool
Professional Converter Tool to Print Multiple Outlook Files to PDF Format
If you need to export your complete Outlook emails into PDF in batch and without any data loss corruption, then you must go with CubexSoft PST to PDF Converter software. It’s advanced software that allows precise, complete, and smooth migration of PST files to PDF format. The tool is programmed to help the user overcome the issues faced by them while using a manual solution. PST to PDF software is an ideal and reliable solution to easily print multiple Outlook files to PDF format in batch without any data loss. This software comes with so many advanced and amazing features for users to easily understand the process of how print multiple Outlook files to PDF format.
Why Opt the Commercial Professional Software?
The Outlook Converter software has various advanced and outstanding features to print multiple Outlook files to PDF file format within a few simple steps. Some of the advanced features are mentioned below:
- Convert PST emails to PDF format along with attachments
- Enables you to bulk export PST files to PDF documents without any size restriction
- Provides multiple file naming options to save PST files as PDF format
- Allows you to convert selective email messages from Outlook to PDF without any issues
- Supports easy and simple user-friendly graphical interface
- Allows you to convert all attachments into PDF format
- Suitable for all the Microsoft Outlook versions like – 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and etc.
- Workable both types of PST Files – ANSI and UNICODE
- Compatible with all the latest and below versions such as 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
The Concluding Words
Today’s a number of users are dealing trouble with Microsoft Outlook. Due to this reason, maximum users want to print multiple Outlook files to PDF file format. Therefore, in this article, we have explained both solutions to learn how to print multiple Outlook files to PDF format. So, try both methods to print multiple Outlook files to PDF file format as per their needs and requirements.