Know-How to Import Gmail Archive to another Gmail Account
Quickly Import Gmail Archive MBOX Emails Direct to another Gmail Account with Attachments
In this blog get to know about how to import Gmail archive to another Gmail account quickly and safely. A number of users need to know to transfer Gmail emails to another with label. A user can easily understand the process of how to import Gmail archive MBOX files to another Gmail/G Suite account successfully.
As we all know that anybody can download their Gmail emails data to the local drive in archive format. It can be done with the use of service given by Google free of cost as Google Takeout account. All the mailbox files data download as MBOX files which is standard format for saving mailboxes. A great number of users are searching for a method to import folders from one Gmail account to another Gmail account.
Unluckily, the obtain Google Takeout mailbox emails i.e. MBOX files are not supported to transferred into Gmail/G Suite account. Not only MBOX files but also the Google Takeout Archives files that are downloaded from Google are also cannot be moved into Gmail account. It will create a big problem for the non-professional users as well professional users also. In the next part of this blog, we will learn the complete process of how to import Gmail archive to another Gmail account.
Solution to Import Gmail Archive Emails to another Gmail
Use MBOX to Gmail Tool, a well-developed solution to import Gmail archive to another Gmail account along with all emails, and attachments. It is a direct method that can import Gmail archive files directly into Gmail or G Suite account without any problem. All users can simply use the method of the software and effortlessly import Gmail archive files to another Gmail account. The software supports to convert all variants of MBOX files such as – MBOX, .mbox, MBX, and MBS files to import into Gmail.
Steps to Import Gmail Archive to another Gmail Account
Step 1. Download the software on your Windows OS and launch it at your desktop.
Step 2. Use “Add Files” or “Add Folder” option to add Gmail archive mailbox into the software.
Step 3. After uploading the Gmail archive files, press the “Next” button.
Step 4. Select the option amongst 1. Import all Gmail archive mailboxes into single Gmail account and 2. Import every Gmail archive mailbox into different Gmail account as per your requirement. Then, press the “Next” to continue.
Step 5(a). After that, enter the login details like ID and Password of your Gmail account for all Gmail archive mailboxes to move them into Gmail. Then press “Export” to start the conversion.
Step 5(b). Now enter the login credentials of Gmail account for every added Gmail archive mailboxes to import into another Gmail/G Suite account. Then, hit the “Export” option to start the import process.
Step 6. Now view the live conversion status with the complete status like – File path, size, items, Duration, and status.
Step 7. Once the software accomplishes the process, it shows the message of “Conversion Completed”. Then, click on the Ok to achieve the process.
Benefits of Gmail Archive to Gmail Import Tool
The software gives multiple advantages to its users specifically in terms of its speed and accuracy. Out of them few are listed below that will benefit the users in numerous ways.
- It will need the user to extract the mailbox items from the Archived Zip or TGZ file to upload into the tool.
- It allows the users to import Google takeout MBOX files to Gmail or G Suite account with Labels & Folders.
- The extracted files are accessed as MBOX files hence it permits the users to upload Gmail archive MBOX files directly into Gmail account.
- It can import batch Google archive mailbox into Gmail account at once.
- It only requires having Gmail login credentials such as Email ID and password.
- It comes up with the simple and easy GUI, which helps even the non-technical users to import Google Takeout archive mailboxes to Gmail account.
- It will show the live conversion process in its panel.
- It gives the option of “Save Report” to save complete conversion details of Gmail archive emails to another Gmail account in a CSV file.
- It is completely able to run on all the latest and earlier Windows OS versions such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc.
The Final Verdict
In the above post we get to know about how can a user import Google Takeout or Gmail archive MBOX files to another Gmail or G Suite account immediately. We take the help of an automated solution or professional tool that permits the users to simply switch from one Gmail account to another by moving their Archive mailbox items. One can export unlimited Gmail MBOX files of any size to different Gmail account.
Also Read: Import Gmail Archive to Outlook