How to Retrieve Deleted PST Files in Outlook 2016, 2013 & Other?
Read this blog if you need to know about how to recover deleted PST files in Outlook 2016, 2019, 2013 & other below edition. It will explain what should be done, when you have permanently deleted Outlook emails and have no idea about how to get back them. Frequently, it has been seen that users deleted some crucial mails data from Outlook and after that want to get them back but don’t have any idea about it. The following blog is divided in two parts and each part describes how to get back those deleted Outlook mails data. Therefore, explore the blog and keep on reading –
Retrieving Recently Deleted Outlook Emails
Did you deleted some crucial mails recently & required them back? Then don’t worry. When you deleted mails in Outlook then these deleted mails are moved to the “deleted Items Folder” in mailbox. All recently deleted mails stay there pending being permanently deleted after a specify time. Now the question is how to achieve the mails back? Hit on Deleted Items mailbox, right-hit on the mail which you require and then click on move button & move it to any mailbox as you may want.
Retrieving Permanently Deleted Outlook Mails Messages
If you deleted your Outlook emails permanently, then follow the given procedure –
- Open MS Outlook on your desktop & hit on Deleted Items. If any data item is not available there, or this folder is empty and entire mails have been permanently deleted. Then go to Folder menu tab and click on Recover Deleted Items option.
- After that choose the needed deleted mails & click on Recover function.
Now Microsoft Outlook gets going to retrieve all those deleted mails. As mails recovered then verify deleted items mailbox, all deleted mails will be there. After that, move required mails into your inbox or your desired folder.
Note –Manual trick doesn’t always provide exact outcome and sometime it fails. It is not helpful for large database recovering process. Any missed step can lose your data and you should have complete information about Outlook and recovering process.
How to Retrieve Deleted .PST Files in Outlook by Alternative Solution
If you don’t want to take any risk and want complete & effective recovery solution then you can go with PST Recovery Tool that is reliable solution to completely recover permanently deleted Outlook emails. First of all, it scans data and recovers all deleted files with red font colour highlight so you can easily find them and after that it also provides an effective preview of recovered Outlook data and provides export option to save recovered items in healthy new PST, EML, MSG, HTML, & Office 365. To know about how to recover deleted PST files in Outlook 2016, 2019 & other below edition then follow the given steps –
- Firstly Download the PST Recovery Tool and launch it on your computer screen.
- Then click on Add File function and choose your PST file/ .bak file of PST by Select File or Search File button.
- Then verify the selected PST File for recovery.
- Then choose Quick option to recover PST files quickly or choose Advance option for highly corrupted PST files recovery.
- Then click on Add button to start the scanning process.
- Then after completed the scanning process, you will get a message to save scanning report, if you need to save scan report for PST File then choose yes button otherwise you can choose no button.
- Now the software displays scanned PST files in two styles – bold content folder has data and un-bold content will not have any data.
- You can check all mails, contacts, items, notes, etc. data with proper details.
- After that, click on export button to save all PST files data or you can also save selected items to PST, PDF, MSG, EML, HTML & Office 365.
- Choose other adv. settings option and other desired functions to save repaired or recovered PST files into new healthy PST, PDF, EML, MSG, HTML & O365.
- After that click on Export button to save the resultant files.
- The software will start the export process.
- Then you will get a completed successfully, click on OK button.
- Finally, the software will display the success count & fail count for recovery process.