How to Migrate SmarterMail to Exchange Server directly? Get Complete Guide
For quick SmarterMail to Exchange Server migration, the mentioned write-up is exact guidelines to add & migrate emails from SmarterMail to Exchange Server in simple steps. Frequently, SmarterMail Webmail users would have requirement to migrate from SmarterMail to Exchange Server directly. Lets discuss about SmarterMail & Exchange briefly which helps to understand why users go with Exchange Server from SmarterMail
What is SmarterMail?
SmarterMail is well-designed mail group, chat, mail service and team collaboration server. It is proficient alternative group to MS Exchange. SmarterMail is introduced to offer the functionality commercial requirement, without give up security, reliable uses to commercial, personal & communication. Moreover, SmarterMail provides lower point than Exchange and has reasonable hardware needs, provides superior constancy.
What is Exchange Server?
MS Exchange Server is provided by Microsoft, a mail & calendar server which assists medium & small scale commercial organizations to get better reliability & superior performance. It can run on Windows Server OS and also called server-side apps which offer data to client-side collaborative apps platform. It offers flexibility for receiving mails, scheduling, calendaring, voicemail transcriptions & tools to customize collaboration and mailing service apps. Benefits of Exchange Server are provided below –
- Cost Effective Server.
- Address Book functionality
- It maintains business transferring forward by enabling others to verify your availability for important meeting & book appointments.
- Without any worry, it can secure data without conciliation of maintenance of compliance with the regulations of industry & government.
- Portability & Mobility
- Enhanced team productivity
How to Migrate SmarterMail to Exchange Server without any alteration of data
To assuredly, safely & simply migrate SmarterMail to Exchange Web Services, the SmarterMail ConverterTool is exact choice that is created after complete surveying on demand of users to SmarterMail Webmail emails data to Microsoft Exchange. Frequent solutions can move SmarterMail emails in PST then you can import in Exchange Server one by one but the software is smart solution and capable to direct mails data migration from SmarterMail to Exchange Server without alteration of any data. The software migrate emails SmarterMail to Exchange at once and also allow selective mailboxes migration within few minutes. To know about how to move / Migrate SmarterMail to Microsoft Exchange Web Services, first make sure that Exchange Server environment should available on your system and then download the SmarterMail Converter software then follow the given simple steps –
- Download & launch the SmarterMail to Exchange Migration Tool
- Choose SmarterMail GRP files by two options – Select Files & Select Folder.
- Now the software loads all data and also display with checkboxes, tick on the file which want to migrate in Exchange Server. Click on Next button.
- Then choose Exchange Server option from provided multiple options.
- After that provides login details of Exchange Server and tick on I am Admin option if you want to export SmarterMail data in multiple user accounts of Exchange Server. Then tick on Save to Default Folder option if you want to export data in default mailbox of Exchange Server. Then click on Connect button
- Now the Software connecting to the Exchange Server
- Now choose the required Exchange Server user mailbox where you want to migrate Smartermail GRP files
- Now software starts migration and provide a successful message
After that open & re-open your Exchange Server and check your converted data from SmarterMail. It will simply and directly migrate emails from SmarterMail to Exchange Server. Although, it provides effective and perfect data migration outcome with developed features, still want to know about them then focus on the next points –
Benefits of SmarterMail to Exchange Migration Tool
- It effortlessly migrate emails from SmarterMail to Exchange Web Services without change any data.
- It provides batch & single migration for all emails data of SmarterMail to Microsoft Exchange Web Services.
- It directly loads all SmarterMail data for migration and also convert them in Exchange Server without misplacing any detail.
- It maintains all emails folder structure from SmarterMail to Exchange for management of data.
- It supports all Windows OS – Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 7, etc.
- It also preserver all emails elements – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, content, etc.
- It provides perfect & assured outcome after migration of Smartermail Webmail to Exchange Web Service.
- No files size & amount limitation during the migration.
- Also save attachments with emails from SmarterMail to Microsoft Exchange Web Servies.
Clients Reviews –
Effective data migration utility to migrate & move SmarterMail to Exchange Server, I used this tool to convert my 675+ mailboxes of SmarterMail in Exchange Server and really achieved complete & efficient outcome with all details of emails. Thanks Cubexsoft Technologies for providing such great tool.
Really Helpful SmarterMail to Exchange Server Migration Tool. I was in worry to solve how can I move SmarterMail Webmail data to Exchange Server in my office then during the internet surfing, I got this tool from Google and after complete testing its migration processing, I used it to convert 8763+ Mailboxes of SmarterMail to Exchange and really got complete result with exact accuracy.
Although, it is a complete & effective SmarterMail Backup Tool with its developed functionalities, still have doubts or queries then you can go with its free trial function which helps to check out its complete working processing and provides capability to convert 20 emails from SmarterMail to Exchange Server which helps to understand its working and capabilities in migration of SmarterMail Webmail to MS Exchange Server. Therefore, if you are in need and want solution to solve how to convert, move, add, migrate SmarterMail emails to Exchange Server then go with this tool and use its free demo to solve the query.