How to Check Password in Mozilla Thunderbird?
In this blog post, you can find the best solution of the process to know how to view saved password in Mozilla Thunderbird application. You will also understand the steps to reset or edit the password of your Thunderbird account.
What is Password Manager in Mozilla Thunderbird?
Mozilla Thunderbird is a worldwide usable application and to facilitate their users Mozilla offers an in-built manager called Password Manager. This tool manages all password which you have entered on the server and allows you to save them for next time use. The working of this in-built facility is completely dependent on your allowed permissions.
How to Check or View Saved Password?
Follow the steps to view your saved password of the Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Start your Mozilla Thunderbird account.
- Now, hit on the Tools option from where you need to choose the Options tab.
Note: You can also reach to the Options tab by using 3 labeled horizontal lines.
- Go for the option that is the Security Panel.
- Select the Password section.
- Hit on the Saved Passwords option. Now this section will allow you to view saved passwords by clicking on the Show Password tab. Or you can find the required account/username through the help of Search Box.
- Hit on the Yes tab and now in the Saved Logins section, you can view your account password.
How to Edit Password of Mozilla Thunderbird?
If you are required to change your password of Mozilla Thunderbird account, then you can utilize these steps:
- Start Mozilla Thunderbird application.
- By the use of the Tools option, you need to select the Options tab. You can also use 3 labeled horizontal lines to select Options tab.
- Select the Security Panel and from Password section, find the Saved Passwords option.
- From the complete list of Server’s Entry, you need to right-click on the required one and choose Edit Password option.
Now, the user of Mozilla Thunderbird application can easily find the exact way to reach the password of the Thunderbird account through the help of this informative content. Users can also get the complete steps to change Thunderbird password so that they can secure their account more effectively.
Save Thunderbird Data in Outlook PST Format
Many users are searching for the solution through which they can get their Thunderbird emails in PST file format so that emails can be viewed in MS Outlook application. You can utilize the best software that is the CubexSoft Thunderbird to Outlook Migration tool through which any user can perform this process without any professional assistance.