How to Archive Gmail Emails – Know with Gmail Archiving Tool
How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail account or how to Archive Gmail Emails, Are you also having requirement to get Gmail Archive tool for resolving the above mentioned queries? Then don’t worry and stop searching anymore. Here we will discuss not only a smart solution but also the best Gmail Archiving tool that enables to resolve how to archive Gmail to Hard drive format – PDF, PST, OLM, EML, MBOX, EMLx, Gmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Yahoo Mail and more options. Using the solution, you are capable for email archiving Gmail account on local system or webmail app. Lets focus on it –
What is Archive on Gmail?
Basically email archiving is the speed up process where your data is required to be restored. Archive data saves all data in less space. Using the archive, users can remove their data from inbox and keep it in All mail area, and can get it whenever needed again. Users can get archived messages through search function of Gmail. So using it you can archive files in Gmail account effortlessly.
How to Archive Emails in Gmail
Generally, to archive G Suite email, open your mail and select it then press right click and choose archive option. Or for all emails archiving in Gmail, select all mails and right click on them. Now choose archive option. Using these simple working steps, you can easily archive emails in Gmail account but if you need to archive your Gmail emails on local system in another extension or on cloud web app then follow the mentioned solution.
How to Archive Gmail Emails to Hard Drive – Complete Guide
We have known the generally process of how to archive folders in Gmail and archive G Suite Email but some users are such who need to know how to archive Gmail to hard drive extension and webmail app to secure their data for future reference. At this time, CubexSoft has introduced Gmail archive tool that is the best email backup software that can not only archive Gmail emails to hard drive but also backup them on cloud another webmail app. Using the tool, you can download Gmail emails on hard drive and also backup email attachments and save them for their future purpose. Download the G Suite archive tool and easily archive Gmail emails to hard disk/ drive/ webmail app.
Working Guide of Archiving Gmail Emails
If you having requirement to know how to archive all emails in Gmail or how to archive Gmail emails by date, time, from, and other details on hard drive or cloud then follow the given simple steps –
- Download, run and launch the Gmail Archive tool on the computer screen.
- Now choose Gmail from the left screen of the software that has 90+ webmail options for archiving emails on hard drive & cloud app.
- Now provide Gmail login details and here also free to apply batch mode and proxy server option for archiving emails on hard drive & cloud. Click on login button.
- The Gmail archiving tool starts loading the Gmail mailboxes in tree structure with checkboxes. Tick on the mailboxes that need to archive.
- Go with filters tab and apply given filters according to your requirement.
- Choose your saving option for archiving emails in hard drive and webmail app.
- Choose other desired options and destination path. Click on backup button.
- The working process will start now and also display in progress status.
- It completes with a successful message that conversion completed successfully.
Click on the confirmation message OK button and check the result. It will securely archive, save your Gmail emails with 100% accurate result. It has lots of advanced functions that you apply during the process. Let’s know in detail –
Gmail Archiving Features of the G Suite Archive Tool
- Archive Gmail Emails to Hard Drive – The software is steadfast and full-skilled solution that has capability to directly archive Gmail account emails to hard drive extension – PST for Outlook, PDF for Adobe Reader, HTML for web browsers, OLM for Mac Outlook, MBOX for Thunderbird, Mac Mail, and many more, MSG, EML, EMlx, etc.
- Archive G Suite Emails on Other Cloud Web App – The Gmail Archive tool is energetic and safety solution that is eligible to directly save archive Gmail emails on another cloud app – Office 365, Exchange Server, Yahoo Mail, IMAP Server, Hosted Exchange Server, IBM Verse, etc.
- Batch Approach for multiple Gmail accounts Archiving – The Gmail Backup Tool has batch mode and it is available for archiving multiple Gmail accounts emails at once and keep your crucial time safe from single processing.
- Proxy Server – The program has proxy Server option that is designed for users who have no idea about Gmail app password and have only proxy Server details of Gmail. So, they can easily archive Gmail emails by proxy server details.
- Operating System Capability – The software understands users’ requirement and today is in trend of Windows & Mac OS so it also supports both OS – Windows and Mac all editions. You can easily run on any Windows & Mac OS edition.
- Save Attachments & Mail Address on local – The software has extract attachments & mail address option that helps to save attachments & mail address of Gmail email on your local system.
Client Reviews of Gmail Archiving Tool
I was facing trouble to know where are archives in Gmail and how can I archive Gmail emails to hard drive in PDF format. After many searches, I got CobexSoft Tools and it provided me effective and perfect solution. It archived my all Gmail emails in PDF hard drive format.
A user from USA
I had 4538+ emails in Gmail and needed to archive them in PST for Outlook then I found the CubexSoft Email archiving tool it helped me and saved my all emails from Gmail in Outlook PST at once and also saved my all attachments without any change. Thank you for providing such great service.
A user from New York
We have explained a smart & the best Gmail archiving tool that can archive files of Gmail to hard drive format and webmail app. You can also try its working with free 25 emails process of Gmail to hard drive. Now try it and know how to archive all Gmail emails without any issue. If you have any issue then contact our support team at any time.