How DO I Export Contacts from Outlook 2016 to VCF?
Posted 19, Feb 2019 | By Editorial Team
If you are looking for a solution how do I export Contacts from Outlook 2016 to VCF, then keep reading this blog to get the perfect solution. In this blog post, we are explaining step by step procedure to export PST contacts to VCF format.
Reasons to Export Outlook PST to vCard File Format
Microsoft Outlook is most popular and common used email client application. Outlook is a powerful personal information manager which manages all emails, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, and other information. It saves all the data information in PST file format which is a Personal Storage Table.
vCard(VCF) mainly a virtual business cards which save contact information such as Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Photos, URL, Logo, etc. vCard file can be easily imported to the various email client applications, email servers, and digital devices and on the other hand PST file is only supported by Microsoft Outlook. This is the main reason for converting contacts from Outlook PST to VCF file format.
How to Export PST
Contacts to vCard?
This blog will explain the two different methods to export
Outlook Contacts to vCard format. The first one will be the manual method and
the second one will be the professional solution which can only be performed
using the Third-Party Utility.
Way to Export MS Outlook Contacts to VCF
- Navigate to the People button in the Navigation Pane to access the Outlook Contacts.
- Select the contacts that you want to convert as VCF file.
- Press the Microsoft Office option and then choose “Save As” option.
- Now, go to the folder where you want to save the vCard file> Type File Name> Select (*.VCF) option in Save as Column.
- After that, click on “Save” button to save VCF file.
- Finally, hit the folder where the VCF file is stored to see the saved Contacts.
Drawbacks of Manual
- The manual process to export Outlook Contacts to vCard file does not support to move multiple contacts at a time.
- The manual method is lengthy and time-consuming process.
- The manual process are not 100% successful and effective because they sometimes creates wrong information about the address book contacts.
Solution to Convert PST Contacts to VCF
The manual process explained in the above-section to export Contacts from Outlook to VCF is very simple to execute but at the same time it is quite lengthy. So, it results in the wastage of time because in this process users are need to export Outlook contacts manually one by one which is not considered as a suitable process for large number of contacts. That is why, there is a requirement of third-party tool which can perform this task successfully in one go. One such tool is Outlook Converter. It is capable to convert PST Contacts to vCard in batch and that too without any extra efforts.
- Capable to convert complete Outlook PST
file data like contacts, mails, notes, etc.
- Export Outlook data items in EML, MSG, PDF and VCF file
- Capable to convert both ANSI as well
as UNICODE PST file
- Provides some of the advance features
including batch conversion option and generates an instant
preview facility and many more.
- The application is capable to convert MS Outlook
2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and etc.
- Provides simple user-friendly graphical
Free Demo Edition
Outlook Converter comes with free demo edition which is best
for software evaluation before investing money as the free trial edition of
this product gives permission to export 20 PST contacts to VCF format. Users
can check the complete working procedure of this product without spending any price,
after checking the working process, users can grab its license edition to
convert Outlook PST contacts to vCard without limitations.