How to Export Outlook PST File to HTML? – Simple and Direct Way
Are you want to export Outlook PST file to HTML format? So, not to worry. You ate at the right place. In this blog section, we will be provided you a reliable and easy solution to convert Outlook PST files to HTML file format with attachments without any data loss.
I am working on Outlook 2010 in my company. From a few days, I started getting some of my emails in plain text that are opening in Notepad. I need that emails in HTML file format so that I can access them anywhere and anytime in any browser. But, I do not know how to export Outlook PST file to HTML format. I have to urgently forward these emails to my clients and sending them in plain text would not be a solution of professionalism. So, anyone can suggest me a perfect and easy solution to solve my problem.
How to Convert Outlook Mails to HTML File Format?
There are many solutions available in the online market. In the following sections, we have explained the different solution to export Outlook emails and other items like contacts and calendars in the HTML format.
Round I. Manual Way to Import Outlook PST Files to HTML Format
- Download and Install MS Outlook email application
- Select the email messages that you need to save in the HTML format by pressing the left mouse button.
- Then, navigate the File menu
- Now, select the “File Save As” option
- After this, a new screen will open. Choose HTML option
- Now, go to the location of the folder where you need to save Outlook email as HTML
- Give the “File Name” in the shower screen
- In the “File Save As” drop-down, choose the file name
- At last, press the Save option and export Outlook emails to HTML format.
A disadvantage of Manual Solution
- It is a time-consuming and complicated process to perform
- Required technical knowledge to perform this manual solution
- Lengthy process and chances of data loss during the conversion process
- Bulk files migration is not possible with manual solution
Round II – A Professional Way to Export Outlook Mailbox to HTML Format
All-in-one Outlook Converter is a recommended for importing Outlook mails to HTML file format with all email properties, formatting, and attachments. The software has an advanced option to export Outlook PST file to HTML format so it is also known as PST to HTML Converter tool. This software supports both types of PST files such as ANSI and UNICODE including all email items an elements. So, just download this application for solving these types of questions and problems.
Benefits of Using a Professional Tool:
The software offers so many advanced and unique features for exporting Outlook PST data file to HTML format without any issue. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- The tool migrates Outlook PST mails from Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. to HTML file format.
- It is easily workable by every user, including non-technical users, as it comes with a very simple GUI for its ease.
- Export single and multiple Outlook PST files to HTML format with one conversion round without any data loss.
- This software supports all the latest and below versions of Windows OS including Windows 10.
- This software offers various file naming migration option, which is helpful for saving the converted HTML files in different styles.
- The application provides preview facility to view and manage selected data files before the final process.
- Its offers a free demo version of the software at free of cost.
In the above-mentioned blog section, we explained the easiest and most reliable process to export Outlook PST file to HTML format with attachments. With the help of professional software, you can directly convert multiple PST to PDF, MSG, MBOX, NSF, DOC, RTF and many other file formats without any problem. The tool to transfer Outlook email text to HTML data keeps the originality of the data during the migration process. The demo version is also given in this tool to understand the complete working process and software efficiency at free of cost.