Batch Convert Outlook Emails to PDF with Attachments
In this digital world, lots of users want to batch convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments because PDF files can be easily accessed with Adobe Reader software. After batch migrates PST files to PDF format, users can quickly and easily print email messages because PDF format is well preferable to print Outlook to PDF without loss of important information. This article describes solutions on how to export multiple Outlook emails to PDF, with both manual and automated techniques. One can opt for any of the provided solutions to bulk convert outlook email to PDF.
Common Queries of User
“I am having 1000’s of email messages whose single PDF document file is to be created for each mail. Apps like doPDF or PrimoPDF appears to work only for single messages. This means that a lot of my valuable time is going to be spent in generating PDF files. No please, I can’t afford such type of solution. Please, someone, guide me a quick and simple method in which I only have to select my 1000’s of messages and I get corresponding 1000’s PDF. Is there any such kind of thing?”
“From last few days, I was seeking for a relevant solution for how can I download Outlook emails as PDF in bulk on my local system? But, up till now, I don’t have any exact and automated solution for the same. So, please advise me a reliable solution to solve my query.”
Why We Need to Print Multiple Outlook Emails to PDF Format?
We know that Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and widely used email applications. Most of the Outlook operators have the need to save Outlook emails as PDF format. The reasons for converting PST files to PDF in batch are:-
- PDF file format are most beneficial for printing purpose
- Users can easily view any page of the document
- These files support a lot of adaptability and mobility
- PDF documents are very helpful for giving presentations in the government and organization sector.
- A PDF file is safe and secure to use
- Users can secure PDF files with password protection
- Most of the devices support PDF document
- Save multiple information with less size of files
- You can use PDF file as legal evidence
How to Export Bulk Outlook Emails to PDF?
There are two ways to export all entire Outlook emails to PDF format.
- Manual Method
- Third-party Tool
Solution#1. Save Single Outlook Messages as PDF Format
Important Note: Before performing the methods, it is suggested to take the backup of all the Outlook email messages, so that while applying the method, if your data get lost or formatted then you can use earlier backed up data and open its content.
- Run MS Outlook and choose the email messages that want to be saved as PDF document file
- Then, click on “File” tab and click on “Save As” option
- From the “Save As” dialogue box, browse to the location where the resultant file is to be saved. Mention the name for the file.
- From the “Save As Type” drop-down box, choose the HTML option and press the “Save” button
- Now, go to the destination path where the HTML was stored in the previous step.
- After this, choose the file and right-click on it. Select Open With >> Word (desktop). This will continue the process to convert Outlook PST folder to PDF.
- From the MS Word application, go to File menu and click on “Save As“
- From the “Save As” dialogue box, go to the destination path where the PDF file saved.
- From the “Save As Type” drop-down box, choose PDF (.pdf) format and click Save option.
- Lastly, the emails message will be saved in PDF format successfully.
Limitation of Manual Method
The manual method will be helpful when there are a few PST files. If you are having thousands of PST files and you want to batch convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments, then it is not possible with a manual process. Since it only allows saving one email at a time, it wastes your important time in a one-by-one process. There are maybe a possibility of losing some data also. So, it is recommended to go for effective and reliable third-party software.
Solution#2. Use a Third-party Software
To resolve the problem of how to batch convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments you should go with the best PST to PDF Converter software which was researched by a maximum of professional experts. It can effortlessly regulate the Outlook email messages to Adobe PDF document export process along with attachments and formatting. For exporting bundles of Outlook files to PDF at one time, this tool offers batch functionality. In order to add, it’s a Windows-based utility so it gives you the advantage to access this application on any Windows version including Windows 10. And, no need to install the Outlook email application for the conversion procedure.
Follow the step-by-step solution to easily bulk export Outlook Emails to PDF format:-
Step 1. Download and Install the software on your machine.
Step 2. Click on the “Add File or Add Folder” option to load PST files/folder for migration to PDF file format.
Step 3. After loading PST files, you get a smart “Preview “option. With this option you can view selected PST files/folders, now choose the files which you want to migrate, and click on the Export button to continue the process.
Step 4. After clicking the Export option, a new window will appear with multiple options carrying sub-options, select PDF as saving file format, and other related properties accordingly, then choose the output destination path and click on the “Convert” button to continue the process.
Step 5. Then the software will complete the conversion procedure within a few moments, after the entire migration procedure is completed, a window will display a “Conversion Completed Successfully ” message. Then, press the Ok button to complete.
Download Free Demo Edition
Just try freeware PST to PDF software which allows to converts 25 emails from PST files to PDF format along with attachments. The free demo version is most supportive to get complete satisfaction before investing money, after checking the working procedure, users can grab this software to batch convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments without limitations.