Backup Asia.com Emails – The Guide to Avoid Threats
Summary: Learn detailed structural methods to backup Asia.com emails in a new computer or another provider. Also, get all the basic details about Asia.com and why are users taking backup of the Asia.com account database.
Asia.com has placed its position among the top email domain name in the global market. The platform provides wide storage space for storing email databases. However, in terms of security, the email platform left behind other email applications like Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo, IMAP Server, etc. Nowadays, 2-step verification is a must feature in an email client to ensure user security. Nevertheless, this feature is missing on Asia.com.
Therefore, many users are planning to backup emails from asia.com to another provider. Selecting a reliable platform for Asia com email account transfer to another provider is equally important to ensure a safe and secure transfer. To safeguard against any threat, always use professionally designed and tested software.
CubexSoft Asia.com is the best program for Asia com email accounts transfer to New Computer. When compared to other solutions available in the market, Asia.com Email Backup Tool comes out as a winner. We will discuss the Email Backup Tool in a later section, but let us discuss the factors triggering the Asia.com email account transfer to another account.
Factors Responsible for Asia.com Account Migration
- Nowadays, cybercrime cases are increasing gradually, and taking preventive measures is important to cope with them. Some factors responsible for @Asia.com data migration are:
- Hackers trying to get into your mailbox may delete your important database. In this case, if you have a backup of files somewhere else then recovering data is easy.
- In case, you encounter any ransomware attack then you can still read your email files until the situation comes under control.
- Sometimes, users accidentally delete email files permanently without even realizing it.
Some General Reasons to Backup Asia.com Emails
- Keeping a backup of the database is always a smart choice. It helps users in preparing against any upcoming uncertain threat. In the lack of 2-factor authentication, it is beneficial to take a backup of @Asia.com emails locally.
- As Asia.com is a Webmail server then internet connectivity is mandatory for accessing Asia.com emails. To ensure hinder free access to the mailbox, taking backup of Asia.com emails locally is the optimal choice.
Simplest Way to Take Backup of Asia.com Account
After lots of research and analysis, our team found Asia.com Email Backup Software for quick migration of the entire database to another server, local system, email client, or file format. There is no other trustworthy method available for Asia.com email file backup.
The software supports both the Windows and Mac operating systems. Download the software for checking performance with the free backup of upto 25 email files to any saving option.
Working Guide to Backup Emails from Asia.com
Follow up the instructions given below to take backup of Asia.com files:
- Download Email Backup software and run it on your Windows and Mac machine.
- The first screen appears like this, here select Asia.com from the Select Email Source list.
- Thirdly, enter login details of Asia.com i.e. email address and password. Click on the Login button to connect the tool with your account.
- After login successfully, the software shows all the folders and emails inside the folders with checkboxes. Tick the files/folder for backup.
- Then choose the output option from the Select Saving Option. For instance, choose the PST option.
- Now click on the Browse button to change the default saving location and select the destination path as per your need. Also, apply filters for selecting filtered files.
- In the end, tap on the Backup button available in the lower right corner.
There is another way in which you can take backup of emails from the @Asia.com account. We know Asia.com is an IMAP-supported mail server. It means you can take the help of CubexSoft IMAP Backup Tool to extract email backup from Asia.com Webmail. You just need to enter the login details of your Asia.com account, IMAP Host, and Port number for completion of the backup process.
Prominent Functions of Asia.com Email Backup Program
- Using the Email backup toolkit, users can retrieve email files from Asia.com in multiple file formats such as PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, NSF, EML, EMLX, HTML, TXT, DOC, etc.
- Direct export of Asia.com mailbox in cloud servers like Office 365, Gmail, G suite, Outlook.com (OWA), IMAP Server, Yahoo, Exchange Server, and many others.
- The crucial part of any email i.e. formatting remains intact throughout the Asia.com migration process.
- For backup of selective Asia.com files, you can apply filter options like To, From, Subject, and Date Range. By applying these filters, users can quickly select email files of a particular date range, specific subject, and sender/receiver address.
- The tool supports all the latest and old editions of Mac (12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10) and Windows (11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, XP, etc.) Operating systems.
Frequently Asked Queries of Users?
How do Asia com email accounts transfer to new computer?
- Run Email Backup software on your machine.
- Select Asia.com from the Email source list and enter login details.
- Next, check mailbox files and choose the saving option.
- Click on the backup button to start backup emails from the Asia.com procedure.
Is internet connectivity is required for the backup of Asia.com emails?
Yes, an internet connection is compulsory for using the Asia.com Email backup program to take backup of emails from Asia.com on the local system, computer, or hard drive.
I want to try the software to check whether it is useful for me or not. Does Asia.com Email Backup support this function?
You can take the help of the CubexSoft Email Backup Demo version for checking the performance of the program. The demo version allows the export of upto 25 Asia.com emails in any output option free of cost.
There is always a threat roaming on the database we store on Webmail clients. Therefore as a preventive measure, taking backup of the database is important. Similarly, users are looking for a way to backup Asia.com emails to prevent any forthcoming threats and misfortune with the database.
That is why we have introduced Asia.com Backup Tool for solving all the migration-related issues. Try the demo version then purchase the full pro edition for obstacle-free backup of the Asia.com email server.