CubexSoft OST Export : Know How it Works!
Step-by-Step guide for CubexSoft OST Export Software.
Upload, Migrate, Transfer, Export OST Folders to Outlook, Office 365, Exchange Server, Gmail and More.
Go to Start and launch OST Export Software or double-click OST Export shortcut icon from desktop.
The first screen will be shown as -
Now, navigate to Select Files/Select Folder button to load OST file.
Clicking Select Files/Select Folder button show more three sub-options:
- Add Files - The option allows to load desired OST files for conversion.
- Add Folder - The option facilitate to load desired OST folder for conversion.
- Load Outlook Profile Folder - Allows to directly load folder from Outlook profile.
Select the option as per requirement to load OST file or folder for conversion.
After choosing files or folder, software immediately start the scanning process.
The tool now list OST folder items with checkbox on the left pane with checkboxes. You can select/deselect the checkbox of desired item and move selective files without any issue -
Now move to Saving Options button and click its drop-down arrow. It will display multiple saving file formats and cloud accounts to convert OST file.
- Supports Multiple Email Client File Types - Software allows to convert OST file to PST, MBOX, EML, MSG and EMLx.
- Text Based File Formats are supported - Application supports text-supported file type to convert OST data i.e. PDF, TXT, HTML, MHT, DOC, RTF.
- Includes Different Email Accounts - Tool allows to directly migrate OST data to multiple email apps such as Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Maildir, Thunderbird and Outlook for Mac.
- Offers Multiple Cloud Server Options - The utility supports multiple cloud servers to upload OST mailboxes such as Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon Workmail and IMAP.
In case you select email client supported file format, software will provide the options given below:
- Separate PST per User - Allows to create separate PST file for each OST file.
- Split PST - This option allows splitting the final PST file into smaller PST files for better management of mailboxes.
- Change Language - Use the option to perform the conversion in desired language. It includes multiple language choices such as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian and Italy.
- Destination Path - The utility supports multiple cloud servers to upload OST mailboxes such as Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon Workmail and IMAP.
- Create Log for Messages not Conversion - Clicking its checkbox will generate the log report of the message that failed in conversion process.
If you select email client for direct conversion or any other text supported file type such as DOC, RTF, MHT etc., you need to set below given options:
- Ignore System Folder Hierarchy - Choosing the option allows to ignore the system folder and converts only the user folder.
- Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder - Selecting the option facilitate to choose the same default source folder to store converted messages.
- File Naming Options - The option includes combination of Subject, Date and From such as Subject + Date (dd-mm-yyyy), From + Subject + Date (yyyy-mm-dd), Date (dd-mm-yyyy) + From + Subject and more. User can use desired option and save the result file as per required format for easy accessibility of resultant file.
If you choose cloud server accounts, then following below options will appear:
- I am Admin - Use the option if you have the administrator account and you need to backup all user account.
- Login Details - Software ask to provide email address and password to move OST mailboxes directly in given cloud account.
- Copy to Default folders - Choosing the option is allowing the tool to transfer OST data in already existing cloud mailboxes.
After choosing desired file type, click on Convert button to start the process.
OST Export Tool now showing the live conversion processing.
The conversion process now completed with a message “Conversion Completed Successfully".
Clicking OK button will show the entire conversion process report in TXT file as shown below -