Learn How to Upload CommuniGate Pro to Office 365 Account?
Read on to understand about moving CommuniGate Pro Server to Office 365 and benefits of using Microsoft 365.
CommuniGate Pro Server is an enterprise grade email server widely used by companies across the whole globe. It contains integrated features like email messages, calendars, and contacts with real-tie chat features such as VolP, direct messaging, video, etc. Over a thousand companies use CommuniGate Pro Server, including regulated industries. However, many industries are moving to other options due to the elimination of various platforms and the choice of which spam and antivirus filters to use.
I am a Managing Director at a good organization said that now exporting the data from CommuniGate to the cloud is simple. When you planned to connect CommuniGate Pro Server to Office 365 cloud account, you didn’t imagine that it would be very simple and easy with CubexSoft CommuniGate Export Tool.
Having an error-free solution, helps me to migrate unlimited CommuniGate emails to Outlook Web Access. I was ready to share my experience and that phase to upload CommuniGate Pro to Office 365 cloud mailbox. I considered the entire story to enjoy the genuine taste of migration.
Benefits of Moving from CommuniGate Pro Server to Office 365/Microsoft 365?
Most companies use CommuniGate Pro server as a mail server in-house and need to transfer their mailbox data first. You can migrate emails using a CommuniGate MAPI connector for Outlook. You can import emails from CommuniGate accounts to Office 365/ Microsoft 365 cloud accounts.
- The CommuniGate [Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI Connector)] should be installed on a Windows powered workstation using Outlook.
- Download the MAPI Connector in the groupware setup.
- Manual configuration or more server types should open while creating an account when setup was done correctly.
- Enter information about the CommuniGate Pro Server, and then restart MS Outlook.
- Migrate emails, calendars, contacts, and many other data saved in the CommuniGate Server, export them as PST files, and then import them to Exchange Online in Office 365.
Complete Technique to Migrate CommuniGate to Office 365 Cloud Platform
CubexSoft has produced CommuniGate Pro Server Backup software. It helps you to backup CommuniGate mailbox data to Microsoft 365/Office 365 cloud account. This application is the most effective and efficient way to migrate Communigate to Office 365. It’s also known as “professional usage.” This software allows you to send Communigate emails instead of Office 365 and a variety of other file types and email clients. Its interface is quite simple and user-friendly, so even non-technical users will have no trouble utilizing it.
Check Out Its Free Demo Version – CommuniGate to Office 365 Migration Tool
The free demo edition of the CommuniGate to Office 365 tool will allow the users to migrate only the first 25 items from CommuniGate Pro Server to O365. In case you need to move more than 25 data items from CommuniGate to Office 365/ M365 cloud account, then you have to purchase the license key of the software and migrate multiple CommuniGate Server users to Office 365 cloud account in batch mode without any data loss.
Working Steps of CommuniGate Pro Server Migration to Office 365 Account
- Download the CommuniGate to Office 365 Migration Tool on your PC.
- Launch and open this tool on your PC & load CommuniGate Data Files by clicking the Select Folder option. Click the Next button to continue the process.
- Now, get a preview of the selected CommuniGate email files and press the Next button to continue.
- Choose the saving output option as Office 365 to import CommuniGate to Office 365
- Fill in the login details of your Office 365 email account and press on the Next option to start the migration from the CommuniGate mailbox to Exchange online database.
- Now, check the conversion progress status of the CommuniGate mailbox to Outlook 365 with a current folder name
- Once, the conversion is finished, an altered window will display that is showing the message “Conversion Completed Successfully”. Press on the OK to done the conversion.
As you can see, any type of user can precisely and effectively perform CommuniGate to Office 365 Migration and easily learn how to upload CommuniGate Pro to Office 365 cloud account just by following the above-mentioned steps.
Helpful Features of CommuniGate to Office 365 Migration Tool:
The application provides a large number of features and benefits to the users, especially in the terms of speed and accuracy. Some of the main features of this outstanding utility are listed below:
The tool allows users to manually choose CommuniGate emails by the ‘select folder’ option.
It is capable to upload a large amount of the CommuniGate database to Office 365 account
All the folder structure & hierarchy is kept preserved in an exact manner while Office 365 to OWA migration.
A user can import selective CommuniGate folders or email data to an Outlook web app account.
The CommuniGate to Office 365 utility offers a preview facility, which allows users to view the selected CommuniGate email before applying the actual step of conversion. It makes CommuniGate mailbox to Microsoft 365 migration effective
The CommuniGate to Office 365 Backup tool is completely virus free & provides 100% success results.
CommuniGate to Microsoft 365 Migration tool comes up with a free trial version to convert the first 25 items from each folder.
The CommuniGate to O365 software provides a direct facility to move emails from CommuniGate Webmail to various file formats & email clients.
The software is completely compatible with the Windows Operating System including the latest edition of Windows 11 for both 32 bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Final Words!
Here, in this article, we have discussed some causes which force users to migrate from CommuniGate Mail to Office 365 and also providing one of the helpful and highly recommended solutions i.e. CommuniGate to Office 365 Migration Tool.
By using this tool, you can easily learn how to upload CommuniGate Pro to Office 365 along with all emails, and attachments. If you want to try this program before buying its license key, then just go and download its free trial that allows converting 25 emails from the CommuniGate mailbox to O365 webmail account without any cost.