How to Sync Google Drive with Dropbox?
Google Drive and Dropbox both are considered to the best cloud drives. Most of the users of these two cloud-based drives are using various cloud drives like Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox to save their data into multiple drives so that they can easily secure their data. So, in this article, we will discuss the migration procedure of Google Drive account data to the Dropbox account through which you can easily understand how to sync Google Drive with Dropbox.
For this process, we need to understand the steps of the Cloud Drive Migration tool as through this software we can transfer data directly and safely. To use this expert software you are not required to have any kind of technical knowledge or any assistance of professionals.
Why Manual Procedure is Not Recommended?
If you want to try any manual procedure then you must know all the circumstances of this process. With this, you may be lost your data which is the biggest drawback of this method. This method of migration requires perfect knowledge of the whole procedure both Google Drive and Dropbox applications that means you need to take help from the professionals or experts of such migration process. Because of these threat full conditions, the automated solution is a much better choice for all users of various cloud drives.
Advantages of Automated Software for Migration of Google Drive Data
- It can process all data of Google Drive account and retain the structure so that you can view them easily even after migration.
- With this software, you can move selective data as it contains selective filtration options which include date range filter and file type filters.
- You can migrate data from Google Drive account safely as this software cannot save any login details of accounts and cannot save any kind of data. It can only move data into Dropbox account or accounts.
- You can select more than one destination account and save your time through the help of this expert software.
- This software allows you to migrate data on any Windows OS (Windows 10. 8.1, 7, XP, Vista and all other editions).
With all these features this tool can help you to understand how to sync Google Drive with Dropbox account without any loss occurrence.
Steps for Migration of Google Drive Data into Dropbox Data
- Download the Cloud Drive Migration tool and install it on any Windows Operating System.
- From the first window of this software, you can Add source accounts of Google Drive and destination accounts of Dropbox. After that enter Drive ID credentials and click on the Next
- In the next window, you will get the options through which you can migrate selective data. You will select Date Range filter or Files Type Filters from this window.
- After all these above steps press the Next button to start the migration process and then wait for the message of completion.
Through these steps, you can easily understand how to sync Google Drive with Dropbox account along with all data of the selected account. This software contains all steps through which one can perform this migration procedure without any issue.
After all discussion, it is now understood to all of us that for this kind of migration process we need to get help from the perfect software. Not only Dropbox, but it can also migrate data to another account of the same drive and OneDrive that means through the utilization of this software you can perform Dropbox Migration as well as OneDrive Migration. You can also get the knowledge of the procedure through the use of demo edition which is free to download and can operate the first item from every folder. All processes can be done with only licensed edition of this software.