How to Configure Outlook.com in Outlook 2016?
In this post we will discuss the complete manual steps to perform the direct solution of how to configure Outlook.com in Outlook 2016, 2019 or any other editions. Also, we provide one of the best and safe solution to overcome the problem of unable to access Outlook.com account due to malware/ virus attacks, software and hardware failures and other related issues. So, just feel free to go with this post which is definitely going to give you reliable solution.
Steps to Configure Outlook.com in Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010
Follow the easiest step by step working guide for successful configuration of Outlook.com account into Outlook application. All steps are properly described below with suitable screenshots:
Step 1 – Download and open the Outlook email client on your Windows machine
Step 2 – After opening the program, directly go to the File button available on the top menu bar.
Note: Outlook 2007 users should choose Tools > Account Settings. On the Email tab, choose New.
Step 3 – Now, under the info section you can click on the Add Account option from the right side.
Step 4 – In this step you will get Add Account Window in which you have to fill up the Name of Email Account, login ID and Password of Outlook.com account.
Step 5 – After filling the all details, directly hit on the Next button that starts the searching of your Outlook.com account.
Step 6 – Finally you will get the congratulations message on the same screen. So, click Finish button and restart the Outlook application again fill the username and password of same Outlook.com account. Then, access the complete Outlook.com data into Outlook.
Why Saving Outlook.com Backup to Hard Drive is Necessary?
Sometimes it can happen that your Outlook.com account becomes inaccessible due to some kind of critical issues as like- malware/ virus attacks, software and hardware failures etc. It can leads to the data corruption problem so it’s better to save Outlook.com Backup on local machine as PST which helps to stores the entire account database. And, that’s the reason we got user query of how to backup Outlook.com emails to Hard Drive PST format. To resolve this query you can go to read out the further material.
How to Backup Outlook.com Emails to Hard Drive PST?
In this section, we will discuss about the best Outlook.com Backup Tool that supports user to solve the problem of how to backup Outlook.com emails to Hard Drive PST format including all attachments and Meta details. The tool is integrated with so many advance features and functionalities for all the users i.e. batch facility, selective file backup, email filters, date filters, and so on. It comes with simple graphical interface which means any technical and non-technical user can easily access this professional utility without having technical expertise. This software is a Windows supported application that directly means anyone can download this program on any latest and previous Windows editions including Windows 10.
Working Steps of Outlook.com to PST Backup Process:-
- Download and install Outlook.com Backup software on your Windows PC.
- Open the utility and opt Outlook.com option from the Email Source List in the left portion of screen.
- Now, add the right ID and Password of your Outlook.com account and then hit Login button.
- The software uploads Outlook.com account folders which you can see on the left pane of software screen.
- Choose PST output option from the list of choosing output formats.
- Now, add the destination location where you need to store your PST data files by using Browse tab.
- In this step, you can avail different filters that will help out to perform selective file conversion.
- Hit on the Backup button which starts the live conversion process on your screen.
- Finally the process is finished and shows the “Conversion Done Successfully” message.
- At last you can click OK that open a Notepad including complete conversion information. Either you can save the report in TXT file or click cross button on the top-right corner, to close the Notepad document, without saving it.
After saving Outlook.com to PST backup, users can access these files into Outlook application by performing import process. Moreover, Outlook.com Backup Tool offers free trial edition facility which can save first 20 files backup of Outlook.com to Hard Drive PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML etc. without any cost. For above 20 file backup, you have to buy the license key of software.