How Do I Transfer Files from Google Drive to OneDrive – Ultimate Solution
Today’s era, a number of users are trying to store their data on cloud storage drives. Many cloud storage drives offer an assured storage volume for free, and because of this, a lot of users sing up for several accounts or using more than one cloud storage drives for more free storage volume.
There are a number of users using both Google Drive and OneDrive. Once you sing up Google Drive or OneDrive, you will get 15 GB or 5 GB free storage size. While using those two cloud drives, you may want to migrate Google Drive data to OneDrive for easy management or other reasons, including docs, sheets, photos, videos, etc. data. The question is how do I transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive?
In this blog post, we will be explaining the manual as well as automated methods that are applicable for this migration purpose.
“I am having an intention of transferring my cloud storage service from Google to Microsoft One Drive. I want to transfer all my data to the destination without any losses. What are the easy and direct methods to migrate files from Google Drive to OneDrive.”
Reasons to Move Google Drive Data to OneDrive
- The ability of OneDrive for Cross-platform syncing
- MS Office contains only desktop-based applications whereas Google Drive is based on browser
- OneDrive facility is more beneficial for business purposes
- Microsoft OneDrive has several feasible pricing plans
- MS Office is more familiar to the users than Google
Why Users Do Not Prefer Manual Way to Transfer Data from Google Drive to OneDrive?
There are a lot of drawbacks carry out by the manual solutions while we transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive, of which some are mentioned below:
- Needs continuous Internet Connection with high speed
- Lengthy and time-consuming in case of large size of data
- Once interrupted, the complete process should be started over
- Technical knowledge required to perform the manual process
- Risks of data loss during the migration procedure
Migrate Data from Google Drive to OneDrive – Expert Solution
After using manual solutions, there may be risks for users to end up with several problems. In this case, it is better to select an advanced tool which can complete the same task without taking much time or money. CubexSoft Cloud Drive Migration Tool is an expert utility that permits the users to migrate the Google Drive data to OneDrive account in a reliable and efficient manner without causing any data losses. Some features of this software are listed below.
- Easily transfer images and pictures one drive to another drive
- Maintains Folder Hierarchy during the migration
- Option to Migrate Permissions: Read, Write/ Edit & Comment
- Option to Apply Date Filter on the Files during the Migration Process
- Facility to change the permissions of the Documents
- Supports batch migration of Google Drive to OneDrive account
- Available free demo facility at free of cost
Follow the Step by Step Process of Google Drive to OneDrive Migration –
Step 1. Download, install and launch the Cloud Drive Migration application in your machine
Step 2. Click on the “Add” option to Add Source Cloud Drive
Step 3. Choose Drive that you want to add and enter the Drive ID and press the login button
Step 4. Now, again press the “Add” option to Add Destination Cloud Drive. Then select the drives for a destination, gives the Drive ID and click on the Login button.
Step 5. Then, click on the Next option and software will start the Drive migration process and after completing the migration process, a software will be shown the successful migration message.
With the above discussion now it is easy to understand that how do I transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive as we know all processing steps of this Cloud Drive Migration tool which has the ability to give exact resultant reports. For the practical example of these steps, you can download the demo version of the software and know the complete migration process without any problems.